- Ministry of Science and Higher Education
- Administration of the city of Krasnoyarsk
- Siberian Federal University
- Institute of Archeology and Ethnography of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Krasnoyarsk Regional Museum of Local Lore
- Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University named after V.P. Astafiev
The conference will cover the following thematic focuses:
- Topical aspects of the dating of archaeological objects (chairman Vladimir S. Myglan);
- Studying strategies and algorithms of dating of prehistoric art (chairman Alexander L. Zaika);
- Climate change and human in the Stone Age: life-support strategies and cultural dynamics (chairman Nikolai I. Drozdov);
- Settlement complexes and paleo-economics in the cultures of the Bronze, Iron and Middle Ages (chairman Pavel V. Mandryka);
- Cultural interactions of the peoples of the forest and steppe zones (chairman Polina O. Senotrusova).
The round table discussions will concern the problems of acquiring, preserving and using the archaeological collections of museums in the modern realities (head Nikolay P. Makarov).
Visits to exhibitions on the archaeology of the Yenisei Siberia are planned during the conference.
The conference languages are Russian and English (consecutive translation).
Following the conference, the conference collection of papers will be published in one of the languages - in Russian with an annotation in English, and in English with an annotation in Russian. The collection will be posted on the website of Siberian Federal University and in the RSCI system (article by article, without posting electronic copies of articles).